your biggest crush should be on yourself, you should always go out of your way to do little things to put a smile on your face, make sure you’re happy and confident just like you would do to someone else you care for, because when you have that sort of consideration for yourself it’s so much easier to give to other people
— Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (via purplebuddhaproject)
I am me.
I have flaws.
I have scars.
I have doubts.
But I am me
and I am enough.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via thenocturnals)